I can't believe how fast our summer flew by! We had a great summer, we stayed so busy this year! We have had a few visitors this summer. My aunt and Uncle came down for a visit for about a week and kept us well fed and spoiled. Ryan's parents came down a few times, we were excited to show them our little slice of paradise, also Ryan's brother Kyle and his new wife Victoria came down during their honeymoon. We loved having family come visit! Wish our visits could have been longer! We miss everyone from home. That is one of the hard parts about living in another state, not being able to just hang out or see someone when you want to.A few happenings this summer was that I won concert tickets to see a band I loved back in Middle school/ high school. Called Toad The Wet Sprocket. Funny name I know but I guarantee you, you probably know a few of their songs. I also won us movie tickets to see Top Gun at one of the historic Theaters here in honor of the 25th year anniversary. We have been going to beach parties, concerts, lots of community events, we have been going to different towns to explore like Madeira Beach, downtown St Petersburg. We have found the Ultimate 80's cover band, and they are so nice to us! They are called The Radio Killers I have one of their shirts, and they give us stuff every time we go see them. They have become our friends, and have posted a picture of Ryan on their website and Facebook. They even sang a song just for Ryan to show how much they love their fans haha. We very much enjoy our Floridian adventure and our life here. We love the weather and we are out and about way more than we were back in KY. There is just so many free and fun things to do here. Feels great to live life!
We kick started October by going to The Oktoberfest put on by The German American Society. We had a blast doing the chicken dance and eating German food. We had pork, bratwurst, red cabbage and German potato salad! It was so yummy! Note* the food was great but not nearly as good as Ryan's mom's German cooking! No one can beat that! Everyone was dressed up authentically in Tradition. We had a great time!




No comments:
Post a Comment