
A few months ago I asked Ryan what he would like to do for his 30th birthday. Like always, he said "Nothing". Ryan is not much into the whole celebrating his birthday shindig. He insisted on just going out to dinner. I threw a few other ideas at him, then I said, I would like to take him to Disney World if our finances permitted. So we started saving our lunch money, I started saving my mileage reimbursements from work which paid for our hotel and our food!! I was at the mall and stopped by the Disney store one day on my lunch and found out they sold park tickets there and had a special going for Florida Residents. Since we were not going during peak times we got a 4 day pass for $99 that is just around the cost for a 1 day pass! The sale was ending the day I stopped in so I took the deal! Going to Disney World can be very expensive so I have everything budgeted. I scouted out places to eat before hand so we could eat at an affordable cost. The only splurge food was on Ryan's Birthday dinner and lunch. We ate at The Rain Forest Cafe in Animal Kingdom. We LOVE going to The Rain Forest Cafe. We were so excited we got to go, and that we did it on a shoe string budget.
We had an absolute blast. We started our first day at The Magic Kingdom, 2nd day in Animal Kingdom, and our 3rd day in Epcot. We were too exhausted to go to Hollywood Studios, but we still have a day left on our passes and we will be going back to finish up in a few weeks. Although, Ryan did not like the fact he was turning 30 but celebrating at the most happiest place on earth sure did help! We don't normally do BIG things for our birthdays but when you turn 30 you have to do it BIG! We were the biggest kids there and we loved it! We even got to meet a few characters along the way. We can't wait to go back and experience the magic.


Disney World truly is the happiest place on Earth!!! Especially when you spend it with the one you love!
ReplyDelete