Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter from Paradise!!


My vacation started Easter Sunday, I arrived in Clearwater and was welcomed with the cutest Easter basket from my parents. It had chocolates, an Angel, beach shoes, and the movie The Blindside all inside a beach bag. It was too cute. We started out our morning hearing all the church bells from the church across the street from my parents condo. We went to a huge flea market, then onto a park by the water. We ended the day eating at The Island Way Grill, which is another restaurant in the area that was in the TV show Brooke Knows Best. It is in walking distance from my parents, and we always eat our Easter dinner there. We ate on the deck with a veiw of the water and all the big boats. After dinner we took a stroll to the pier to watch the sunset. It was a wonderful day. I hope everyone had a blessed Easter and counted their blessings!



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a Happy Easter! The view looks fantabulous! I will definately have to go down there sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete