
I had the biggest surprise today. I was home alone with no one to spend a beautiful Saturday with. I wanted to go out so bad. My brother had called and asked me if I would come to his pizza store to take some pictures of a truck he was trying to sell. In return he would give me pizza! I was getting ready when I heard a knock at the door. It was my nephew! I thought he dropped by to visit, but he said he came to get me so he could take me to lunch. I was so excited! I told him I had to go to the mall and to take pics for his dad. He told me to get in the car. I got my pizza and he got Subway. I told him he didn't have to buy my lunch since I had pizza, but I knew the perfect place for us to go. In Lexington Green there is a Hilton Hotel that has a patio next to the water fall. We took our lunch and grabbed a table. It was so nice and relaxing. We had a blast! I thought I was the lucky Aunt who gets to spoil my nieces and nephews, but they definitely have me spoiled. I am grateful to have them in my life.



No comments:
Post a Comment