
I know I am a dork to even blog about this, but I don't care. I was so devastated when I found out Corey Haim passed away. Growing up I was a huge fan of Corey Haim and of course the two Corey's. I was at work early morning when a co worker shouts OMG Jennifer... Corey Haim is dead. I thought he was joking with me since everyone knew I was a huge fan. It was a sad day in Hollywood and for me. The day it happened I had about 6 people at work tell me the news. Even family and friends were emailing me and texting me the news. I used to tell Ryan that if we ever had a boy we were naming him after the Corey's. I have always loved anything related to the 80's, I guess because it brings back a lot of my childhood memories. Every thing looked so easy in the 80's, and it always seemed like the 80's were the funnest of times. RIP Corey Haim, and thanks for being my childhood/ teen crush!
Corey Chunk Sward?
ReplyDelete