
We didn't get into much today, My dad has been on a fishing trip since I have been here so today we just drove around different areas, did a little shopping, and relaxing. We are gearing up for our trip to Orlando tomorrow. We will be there for about 3 or 4 days to visit Mickey Mouse. I won't have my computer to blog, but I thought I would post a few pictures of Clearwater.
This is the town of Bellaire, it is very ritzy, but so beautiful. I tease Ryan and tell him we will live here one day!

This is the Marina where dad goes fishing. We were here waiting for his boat to come in.
Mom cooking dinner in her Kitchen
Tonight's sunset, we were laying out by the pool and the bay. This is my parents back yard haha
Ok...like I said earlier. I'm totally coming down there. I'll be there tomorrow. I'm leaving now. :) I'm glad you are having fun and geting some well deserved relaxing in down there! You DEFINATELY need it and DEFINATELY deserve it!! Luvz ya girlie!
ReplyDelete