Friday, April 9, 2010

Epcot

Morocco..

This week was girls week, my mom and I headed to Orlando to visit the parks. Our first stop was Epcot. There weren't really any rides but the park was set up like countries. My favorite was Morocco! I love Arabian jewelry, music, the colors,belly dancers, and of course the smell of incense, . It was my favorite, and of course I couldn't leave without buying a CD of Arabia's best dance hits. The best part of the Countries, is that people from the countries were working in the gift shops and restaurants. My moms favorite besides America was Italy. We stopped in Italy for lunch, and while we were there the Italian waiters taught us how to speak a little Italian. We traveled through all the countries and stopped in Germany to get a little German Chocolate Fudge. We had a great day!

Japan.......

Lunch In Italy......
Germany.........

German Chocolate Fudge
France......

1 comment:

  1. I loved Epcot. I really want to go back. The last time I went, it was pouring the rain.

    ReplyDelete