Saturday, April 10, 2010

Magic Kingdom


We spent two days at Magic Kingdom and had more fun than any children there. We were big kids in the park for sure! We ate so good there especially on the sugar lol. We had, banana splits, chocolate and caramel covered apples, fudge, brownies, food, food, food. Spaghetti, hamburgers and french fries, chocolate fudge sundaes. Who wouldn't be a kid!? We of course visited all the rides and shops around. Some of our favorites were..The Tea Cups, It's A small World, Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, The beautiful Carousel. We also loved Mickeys Philharmagic, it was wonderful! The Monsters Inc Laugh Floor, The hall of Presidents, and the Carousel through the years. We had a wonderful time and we will always remember that Disney World is a place where we can always come to realize that our dreams and wishes can come true! Our wishes for now is that my health will improve, as most of you know the week before I came on vacation I had 6 biopsies on my lymph nodes and I was tested for more cancer including Lymphoma Cancer. We wished that I would get better and wouldn't have to be a human pin cushion anymore! We sang Disney songs the whole time we were there!! It was wonderful!


1 comment:

  1. Ok. So...you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO making me want to go to Disney World. I really do hope that all your dreams and wishes come true!!! Luvz ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete