
We have had a nice few days, we have gone to the beach, laid out by the pool, watched the sunsets, eaten at really nice restaurants. I don't want vacation to ever end! Being close to the water is so relaxing. It is nice to be somewhere so beautiful, to see Dolphins, to see Seagulls, Pelicans, exotic animals and to see beautiful sunsets every night is so calming, it's almost like there is no other cares in the world. I love being in the sun and feeling the breeze from the ocean and the palm trees, and the sand in between my toes. It's like Paradise! Here are a few pictures from Downtown Disney, The Rain Forest Cafe, and the beach~



This does not help with my wanting to go to Disney World! It truly is the happiest place on Earth! I am so glad you are able to relax. Vacation is just a little preview of retirement. I know where you are retiring to!
ReplyDelete