
We just found out a few days ago that we would be moving to the Tampa Bay area! Ryan was accepted into school there, we both felt it was what we were supposed to do. We asked Heavenly Father that if it were meant to be for us to be there he would help provide the way. We just weren't expecting it to be so fast! We started looking into schools in Feb of this year. We at least wanted to apply to schools in an area we could enjoy. We both love the Clearwater Fl area and luckily he was accepted. After we found out he was accepted I started applying for jobs and got a call back from the St Petersburg Airport. I went down for an interview over 4th of July weekend. Last Saturday they called and said I got the job and I report the next week. That only gave me 7 days to plan to move. I was shocked and excited at the same time. Ryan is still looking for a job and he will join me as soon as he does.
We are both excited and blessed that were are given this opportunity. I will start my new job in a few days working at the St. Petersburg/ Clearwater Airport. It was hard to say goodbye to all my friends but we know we will see them soon, and they are excited to come visit us.
We will be about an hour away from Disney World, 4 hours away from Miami, and we will be in the Tampa metro area. We have lots of options to play with and explore. And did I mention we are in walking distance to the beach? We plan to be beach bums. We are also looking forward to not having to scrape the ice off of our car every winter :) I am posting a few pictures of our neighborhood.

I really am excited for your new adventure in this thing we called life. I just wish this adventure didn't make you move...lol. That is just the selfish part of me. I really will miss you bunches. I know God put us together for a reason. I know He is not done with our story, He has just redifined it. I am excited to see what happens in that story! :) I luvz ya girlie and looking forward to the next time we get to see each other!
ReplyDelete