Sunday, February 7, 2010

Spoiled and Relaxed

This post is for my mom. For Christmas one of my gifts was a portable DVD player. I asked for one because when Ryan goes to bed early I get kicked out of watching TV upstairs, and I refuse to go downstairs because it's always too cold. Ryan got me a foot massager with heat and a back massager with heat for Christmas.. All fun things. After Christmas everything was kind of scattered. My DVD player was anywhere I wanted it to be, My foot massager was downstairs and my back massager was upstairs. UNTIL...One day I came home and Ryan figured it out for me. He put everything in our home office. My massager on my computer chair, my foot massager under my desk, and my DVD player next to my computer! It was brilliant! Now, every single day I come home, I head straight upstairs and turn on the heat and the massagers get my feet and back done, check my email, and watch The Golden Girls all at the same time! When I am done, I come down and start dinner and I am relaxed for the night.. Even after dinner sometimes, I treat myself a little more. I think this is how everyone should unwind from the day!! I promised my mom pictures of how I spend my nights now.. Enjoy momma

My Portable DVD player
My nightly routine...
I suggest everyone get a heated foot massager!
My heated back massager

1 comment: