Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year


I could not wait for this new year to come around! I had so many things to celebrate for this new year. Good health, going back to work, having energy to go out with my friends, just getting back to being me.. It has been a long time. New Years Eve started off great. We went to my family's house for dinner, then Ryan and I headed to a Little Irish pub that my friend Kent invited us to, to hear an 80's cover band. I couldn't pass that up, it was great. We danced, we sang, we celebrated our friendships, the best part of it all, Ryan and I were treated to free diet cokes all night long, we were in 7th heaven. This past year I reconnected with my friends Mandy and Kent from high school. I first met up with Mandy last May in her hometown Chicago, then later she came down and we went to dinner with our friend Kent. We have all made it a point to make sure we never lose touch again. We met Kent's new girlfriend, and also invited my friend from middle school, Emily and her boyfriend Joe. It was good times for sure. I only hope that this new year will be full of joy, good times with family, and friends. Cheers to a new year!

Emily, me, and Mandy

Me and hubby
Jen and Kent

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment