
That's right! In 6 weeks I will be starting my 16 day vacation!! I usually try to plan my vacation around Easter to go see my parents in Clearwater Fl.. This year while visiting, my mom and I are going to Disney World, Epcot, and what was formally know as MGM..I cannot wait! I haven't seen Mickey Mouse in years.. I will probably get so carried away and buy an autograph book just to see if I can meet all the characters.. I also can't wait to have a little fun in the sun, having nightly chats by the pool, listening to the palm trees sway in the night.. Rawr! Sad thing again this year is hubby can't take the time off work to be with me, but it will be nice to have some family time.
I luv it and look so forward to seeing MICKEY!!
ReplyDeletewait, what is MGM now?
ReplyDelete