Monday, February 15, 2010

Jewelry Obsession


Thought I would take a minute to blog about my jewelry obsession in hopes that someone knows how to organize jewelry. I have never been the type of person who is into "real" jewelry, but however I sure do love costume jewelry. It's so cheap and fun, and I always get tons of compliments when I am out. When I was in the hospital I received 5 bags worth of new jewelry from friends and family. I loved every minute of it! For Christmas and Anniversaries, my hubby will buy me a bag full of Claire's jewelry, and my friends and family will always buy me nice sets for gifts.. The only problem I have with my jewelry is I am always losing a piece here or there simply because I have no way of storing it properly. I have a huge stand up jewelry box that I can't even close and it is bursting out at every corner. I think I have tried everything but still can't get the organization down. I hope someone out there will have some good suggestions :) Sad thing is, I have more jewelry than this scattered and put in trinket boxes and bags. I need help!!



1 comment:

  1. wow looks like i have some good ideas for shopping for you now.

    ReplyDelete