Monday, March 23, 2009

Vacation is almost here

I am so excited that vacation is less than 3 weeks away. I am jumping on a plane and heading down to Clearwater Beach, FL to visit my parents over the Easter holiday. The good thing is that I will be off work for 11 whole days! The sad part is that I have to leave behind my super sweet hubby, who has to stay because of work and school. But here are a few things I am looking forward to while visiting......

The Beach and watching the sunsets



Palm Trees


Boat rides (hint hint) mom and dad. Maybe for Easter we can eat dinner on this boat again! Pretty please ?

Well as you can see I am really excited to go. I can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. AND WHEN U COME BACK IT BE CLOSE TO TIME FOR MY WEDDING YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are excited and hoping all goes well to get Ryan to school in August....keep up the good work Rye!!!!

    ReplyDelete