
Concerts and live music has ALWAYS been a big deal in my family. My brother took me to my first rock concert when I was 13 years old I haven't stopped going since. I was able to be with my nephew at his first concert when he was 13 Linkin Park, and last night I had the honor of taking my 14 year old niece to her first rock concert Papa Roach!
One of the greatest things about going to a concert is seeing all the cars and people walking down the streets heading to the show. I get the biggest rush seeing that! Silly, I know but it is one of my favorite experiences. On the way down there we were close to Rupp and stuck in traffic. My niece looks over at me and says "this is exciting" I said what? The concert? She said seeing all the cars going to the show. I was floored when she said that! I even got goosebumps. I just know we are going to be going to a lot of concerts here in the future....Muh ha ha.
Even though she was running a fever and chilling horribly she got through it like a Rock Star! She defiantly has the "rock genes" that run in the family! I couldn't be more proud :) it was a great night. I already have our next concert planned~
UR THE COOLEST AUNT EVER WILL U BE MY AUNT! U ALL LOOK SO MUCH AKLIKE. HEY HOW DO I POST PICS?
ReplyDelete