Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Catching up


About a month ago Ryan was sitting in his summer school class wondering when he would get a letter from The School of Nursing since he sent in his application back in March. The next day he called admissions and they said they would be sending out the letters in about 3 weeks and that the letters would come certified so they would know that everyone got there letters. We checked the mail box daily hoping to see a notice that a package tried to be delivered. One rainy night I was checking the mail and there was a small envelope from The Nursing School. My heart sank into my chest. I thought "This is no good" the letter was not certified like they said. I came inside and handed the letter to Ryan and shook my head like oh no, I am so sorry, we were both worried. Until he read the first line and started jumping up and down screaming "YES"!!!!! I was about to faint not knowing what the letter said. It was so exciting it made our year! So now Ryan will be starting his Clinical rotations in Aug in hospitals. He will be graduating in 2 1/2 years! We can't wait! I am so proud of him. He has worked really hard and sacrificed so many things to make his dreams come true. Way to go Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment