
Since I am a huge fan of going to concerts I get constant updates on tours, and I saw that Dave Matthews Band was coming to Cincinnati. Dave Matthews is Ryan's favorite band in the WORLD. And he has wanted to see them live since their 1st album came out. I bought Ryan a ticket to go, but told him I couldn't go because I normally have physical therapy on Tuesdays. No one wanted to go, and my therapy date got switched to the day before the concert. So I told Ryan I would go with him. I am glad I did. We had the time of our life. The place was packed thousands of people were there. When the band took the stage it started pouring rain, I mean pouring. We had umbrellas to keep us dry but it was awesome to see all the people just so care free enjoying the down pour and dancing in the rain. So we decided what the heck we will join in the fun too. We threw the umbrellas down and got soaked but we had a blast. We danced together in the rain, sang really loud, sloshed around in the mud like little kids. It was one of the best dates we have ever had! We really enjoyed the concert and I made sure Ryan got lots of Dave memorabilia, and I got my pictures :)



Love it! the last pic of the two of you is so darling! Bummer that it rained but looks like you had a good time:)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!
ReplyDelete