Monday, May 18, 2009

To everything there is a season.....


This past weekend my friend Holly got married. The whole wedding weekend was wonderful. All the girls that I grew up with came into town for the occasion. During the whole time the girls were here I started reflecting on all the memories we have shared in our lives as we have grown up together. All the good times, the sad times, the happy times, the tough times. I have always known that all my friends were a gift from God, my truest treasures here on earth. I know even though we live apart from one another, our friendship will always remain the same. Our reunions are always bittersweet and overjoyed. The day of Holly's wedding I was very emotional. All I felt during the whole ceremony was Gods love for all of us. He was truly talking to me that day as I shared sacred moments with my friends. He showed me that my friends were in fact a gift from him.

He reminded me-

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

A time to be born...


A time to laugh..


A time to love..

A time to dance..
Even a time to die, a time to weep, a time to mourn, and a time to embrace all the love you have inside and all the love you give to one another..

I know no matter what happens in this life, I know I will be reunited with all my friends in the end. Our reunions will still be bittersweet, we will remember the memories, the celebrations and all the blessings that came along with being friends. I love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. We love you too! It was such a great weekend and it was so hard to leave and come back to Nebraska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so thankful for having a great friend like u and i miss u every day! i loved this post it was very well written!

    ReplyDelete