Next Sunday my friend Holly will be getting married!! She is so excited to be married and to be a wife. I can't wait for her dream to come true. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Everyone loves Holly and loves being around her and her fun personality. After she gets married she will be moving away to Bowling Green KY to be with her husband. It is starting to hit me that she will be gone. I have had Holly in my life pretty much my WHOLE life. We went to Elemementry school, middle school, and high school together, we even work together!!! I never thought the day would come that I would have to say goodbye to her! Granted Bowling Green is a few hours away, I will still miss coming to work everyday and seeing her bat her eyes at me and saying Hey bay-buh. Holly would call me everyday after school, we would talk until her mom yelled at her to get off the phone-which was a few hours after talking. We had the chance to go to Washington DC and Chicago together, boy did we make some good memories in middle school. I am going to miss you Holly Bug!! I hope one day our kids can grow up together like we did! Love ya girlie...

Both of ya'll are awesome. I miss you guys. Love the pictures :)
ReplyDeleteaww thank u soo much for that! that was very sweet! i finally got in here to comment sorry it took awhile it was always crazy and i couldnt log in!
ReplyDelete