

When Ryan and I came down to Clearwater last year in June, my parents asked him what things he wanted to do on his vacation. He said he wanted to see The Biltmore Hotel. When we arrived we all fell in love with this hotel. It is absolutely glorious and beautiful. We didn't make it in time to take the tour that day, so today my mom and I decided to take the tour and have lunch there. It was built in the 1800's, guests used to arrive in rail cars and carriages. The hallways are gorgeous and go as far as 2 miles long. I am posting some pictures from the day. Sorry for all the pics of myself, that's what I get for going solo on vacation. We were lucky to go when we did. We found out they are closing at the end of May to remodel for 3 years.


that place is soo pretty! i never heard of it1 ill have to get chris to take me there! so what did u have for lunch there was it yummy? i can tell u got some sun!
ReplyDelete