Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our 1st Blog!!!


WOW! We did it! We started our first blog. Contrary to popular belief we are pretty private people but we love to have a good time and be big kids. This is also a good way for my parents to keep good tabs on us since they no longer live in KY. On the other side of things I started the blog out of peer pressure from some of my great friends..lol

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your FIRST Blog! We are soooo proud of Ryan and Jen.

    Lots of Love and Sunshine from Florida!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Jen has a blog! This is awesome. I'm so bad at updating my blog but I LOVE reading other peoples blogs. It will be so fun to see what you guys are up to. I love you and miss you. You look very happy and healthy. Are you excited about the move to Florida?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so excited for ya! Welcome to the Blog world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hinkley says meow, meow, meow....don't forget me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging. It is a great way to keep in touch with everyone. It is also a great way to waste time! :] Glad all is great for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete